This is a great question. After all, we know that it takes a lot of effort on your part to attend our conference. It takes money, time set aside to come away from your daily activities, travel time, etc.
BUT-- the benefits will bless you tremendously!!
1. Remember, the statistics show that getting away from your daily routine puts back enthusiasm, energy, and a sense of peace and stability into your life. And, what greater area of need is there than that of our parenting and educating skills??
2. Your whole family will meet other like-minded families. Your children and teens will see that there are many other families out there who are home educating, and the fellowship will enhance your life!
3. Our speakers are top-notch! They will encourage, stimulate, encourage, educate, encourage, entertain, encourage, and bless you! And, did I mention that they will ENCOURAGE you???
4. The vendor halls are full of well-trained, seasoned, experienced, qualified and educated representatives who can help you with the all-important choice of which curriculum to use, which materials to purchase, and you will get hands-on experience on all of the materials presented in the vendor halls. You may browse and buy to your heart's content. See the materials, read through the contents, talk with the respresentatives, ASK QUESTIONS, and this time will help you to make educated choices of what to use for each of your children, to help them learn to the best of their ability.
5. Many folks have said that the savings they gain (and the money they earn by selling their own used materials) at the Used Book Sale has more than paid for the entire weekend at conference, including lodging, food, and registration!! No guarantees on that, but we know that you will experience great savings on great items- and this is the one place where you can view thousands of items-- ALL AT ONCE-- ALL IN ONE PLACE!!
We could go on and on, but we will end simply by encouraging you to come to conference-- and PLEASE-- continue to come to conference, each and every year. This shows us that you support our ministry and support the work that we are doing for the homeschoolers in Wisconsin.
REMEMBER-- our conference is our ONE fund raiser each year. The money we take in at conference must not only pay for the costs of conference, but must allow us to run the ministry all year long-- and we do have bills just like anyone else-- facility, storage, transportation, telephone, internet, postage, printing, and on and on it goes!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF WISCONSIN CHEA THROUGH YOUR ATTENDANCE AT OUR ANNUAL CONFERENCE!!