STATEMENT OF FAITH
The Wisconsin CHEA board of directors holds to this statement of faith. We do not require that our vendors, speakers, supporters or attendees hold to this statement, but we do ask that they not hinder it in any way.
1. We believe that the Bible is the infallible, inerrant Word of God and it is the supreme and final authority for all matters of faith and life.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the perfect deity and perfect humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His bodily resurrection, His ascension and His bodily return in power and glory.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but chose to sin and is therefore lost and only those who put their faith in Jesus Christ alone are saved.
5. We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and is received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose substitutionary death on the cross paid the penalty for man's sin, through His shed blood.
6. We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict men of their sin, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in Jesus Christ.